Bison’s DC in/DC out PWM chassis drives include inhibit for remote starting and stopping, a power LED, and trimmer pot adjustments for minimum speed, maximum speed, acceleration, IR comp, and current limit. All trimmer pots are non-interactive making calibration quick and easy.
- Speed range and regulation: 1% regulation over 80:1 speed range
- User adjustable calibration pots: IR compensation, min speed, max speed, current limit and acceleration.
- Diagnostics: LED for power
- Stopping Modes: The user can coast the motor to a stop (N.O.) using inhibit circuitry.
- Spade and screw terminal block: easy to use
- DC Input Voltage Range: Accepts DC inputs and outputs DC voltage up to 95% of the input with near perfect form factor.
- One Drive for two motor voltages: On board jumper to select 12 or 24V motor.
- Ideal for battery powered equipment: Maintains variable speed control even as battery voltage declines. Extends total running time of equipment.
- Additional features include extruded chassis and non-interactive trimmer pots.