Bison’s filtered pulse-width-modulated (PWM) variable speed DC drives output nearly pure DC power to brush type motors and feature the same footmount as the SCR controls.
- User adjustable calibration pots: IR compensation, min speed, max speed, current limit, acceleration and deceleration.
- Diagnostics: LEDs for power and current limit status
- Cage Clamp Terminal Block: Quick and easy wire terminations reduce installation time!
- Spade and screw terminals: easy to use spade terminals on chassis
- 16.5 kHz switching frequency: A high switching frequency means a quite motor.
- Speed range and regulation: 1% regulation over 100:1 speed range.