Bison’s SCR speed controls are dual voltage drives that can control speed or torque. When torque mode is selected, the functions of the speed and torque pots change. The external potentiometer sets the torque reference, the on-board torque pot sets maximum speed and the on-board Max Speed pot sets maximum torque.
- Accel / Decel Range 0.5 to 17 seconds
- User adjustable calibration pots: IR compensation, min speed, max speed, torque, acceleration and deceleration.
- Diagnostics: LEDs for power and current limit status
- Stopping Modes: coast to minimum speed or to stop with selectable N.O. or N.C. inhibit contacts. Decelerate to minimum speed via the pot circuit. Braking on enclosed reversing models.
- Spade and screw terminals: easy to use spade terminals on chassis; screw terminals on enclosed units.
- Flexible inhibit: Select with jumper pins the preferred inhibit functionality.