1/8 HP, 90 VDC, 2.5 AMPS, FIELD INSTALLED
Designed to be easily field mounted on Bison PMDC motors, the speed control is mounted within an aluminum extrusion for superior heat dissipation. A simple knob provides a convenient on-off switch. Three adjustable potentiometers provide settings for minimum RPM, maximum RPM, and current limit. A pre-wired three foot long cord with plug is provided for use with 115V, 60 Hz.
- Simple Mounting and Assembly. Allows the drive to start working for you in the field as quickly as possible
- Easy Operation. Speed is controlled with a simple on/off potentiometer in conjunction with current limit, min. speed, and max. speed settings
- All Metal Enclosure. Durable aluminum housing with steel cover plates disperses heat more efficiently
- Includes Power Cord with Plug. Three foot power cord is included with a NEMA 5-15P plug for use with 115VAC 60Hz
- More Consistent Speed Under All Loads. SCR circuitry provides much more consistent speed throughout the motor’s rated torque
- Specifications. Up to 2.5 AMPS (1/8 HP @ 90VDC)